1. Consider the following statements regarding the “Gurjara-Pratihars” –the earliest rulers of rajputs?
1.The Gurjara-Pratiharas first great leader was Harischandra.
2.He conquered extensive territory in Rajaputana and ruled with his capital at Ajmer.
Choose the correct statements?
2. Who among the following refer the Pala Kingdom as Ruhma?
3. The famous poet Amir Khusrau was contemporary of all except following :
4. Todar Mal, the brilliant revenue officer served under
5. In which of the Round Table Conference Mahatma Gandhi participated?
6. Who was Akbar’s guardian ?
7. Who was the first Vijayanagar ruler to wrest the important fort of Goa from the Bahamanis ?
8. The 1st Battle of Panipat was fought in the year
9. Which of the following was the founder of the house of Peshawar?
10. Which of the following monuments is the oldest ?
11. Who among the following rulers abolished Jaziya?
12. Who was Akbar’s famous revenue minister?
13. The greatness of Shershah lies in his
14. Who of the Delhi sultans pursued the policy of ‘blood and iron’ ?
15. Who of the following became a member of the “Din–i–Ilahi”?
16. Who was the founder of Lodhi dynasty ?
17. How many times Shivaji plundered Surat ?
18. Which of the following Alberuni’s account of India
19. Bahadur Shah (First) was born in the year _____
20. Who was appointed by Akbar as his Court Musician?